- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Minn Kota® Riptide® Terrova® 24V, 80-lb. (36.29 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) trolling motor w/i-Pilot®
- 2 Power-Pole® Pro Series II 8' (2.44 m) White shallow-water anchors
- 8" (20.32 cm) hydraulic jack plate
- Simrad® NSS9 evo2 9" (22.86 cm) chartplotter MFD
- Custom stainless steel steering wheel w/knob
- Pro-Air® aeration system for aft livewell
- Starboard rod storage organizer & 2 console rod holders
- 3-bank, 30-amp trolling battery charger
- Powder-coated rails (Gray or White)
- Navico® C-MAP Insight™ HD mapping w/1-year subscription to Navico® Genesis™ Edge
- 2-tone hull in Gulfstream Blue, Onyx Black, Pompano Silver, Seafoam Green, Trigger Gray or Wahoo Blue
The MAKO® 21 LTS Guide Package is built to specs supplied by top redfish tournament pros, and it’s set up to make your inshore adventures more enjoyable whether you’re guiding, competing or just fun-fishing. It sports our patented Rapid Planing System™ transom to get you on plane fast, increase motor efficiency and maximize top-end speed by feeding air-free water directly into the prop.
The hull/deck is chemically bonded 360° and mechanically fastened every 6" with stainless fasteners for a lifetime of durability. And the 21 LTS comes standard with a tandem-axle aluminum trailer and a Mercury® 150HP outboard—yet you can optionally power up to 225 horsepower.