- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- MAKO®-exclusive Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/anti-spray bow for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- 1-piece gelcoated fiberglass stringer system filled w/closed-cell foam flotation
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surface & storage
- 50” (1.27 m) raised non-skid driving/spotting platform w/digital SmartCraft® gauges & low-gloss Black powder-coated rails
- 55-qt. & 65-qt. (52.05 & 61.51 L) rotomolded, removable Orion® foam-filled coolers w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Aft 25-gal. (94.64 L) aerated & recirculated livewell
- 4" (10.16 cm) hydraulic jack plate
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/Sure Lube hubs
The MAKO® Pro Skiff 19 Top Drive features a tower that allows the operator to spot fish from a platform 50" above the cockpit sole. Unlike the traditional poling skiff, it is easily operated and fished by one person, but has a person capacity of up to 6. The award-winning MAKO AIV hull makes the boat much more stable, even with an elevated center of gravity, than a V-hull or flat-bottom skiff, and provides brisk acceleration, amazing stability and a smooth, dry ride.
The Top Drive rides on a tandem-axle aluminum trailer with brakes, custom aluminum wheels with 13" tires and a matching spare. And for your peace of mind, it’s backed by MAKO Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats.