- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Hull/deck chemically bonded, fastened 360° w/316 stainless fasteners & injected w/expanding foam
- Fiberglass leaning post w/backrest, flip-up cushion, storage & bait prep station w/freshwater sink
- Outrigger-ready fiberglass hardtop w/5 rod holders, electronics box & 3 spreader lights
- Optional twin Mercury® 350 XL Verado® White w/Joystick Piloting
- Console interior w/gelcoat-finished surface, sink, battery switch panel & 6’ (1.83 m) head room
- Oversized forward-console seat w/storage compartment & 2 drink holders
- 470-qt. (444.79 L) bow center in-deck storage compartment w/drain
- Recessed electric trim tabs, w/optional automatic trim tabs
- Non-skid surface on walking flats, foredeck, gunnel tops, sole, stern platform & hatch covers
The MAKO® 284 CC is the perfect predator, whether you're hunting marlin in the Gulf Stream or mahi in the kelp paddies. Powered by up to 700 horses and with a 228-gallon fuel capacity, it's got the range and speed to get you out farther and keep you out longer.
The 284 CC is outfitted to fish, with aft in-deck port and starboard 290-qt. fishboxes, an outrigger-ready fiberglass hardtop and a full-featured bait station. And the quality of construction (100% composite) is unparalleled—the hull and deck are chemically bonded and mechanically fastened every 6" with stainless steel fasteners. The 1-piece, molded, gelcoated stringer grid reinforces the hull for a lifetime of fine performance. And it's backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats.