- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Rapid Planing System™ (RPS) hull design for quick holeshots & sharp handling
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- Raised bow & aft non-slip casting decks w/large storage compartments
- Forward-console seat w/18-gal. (68.14 L) aerated baitwell
- Center console w/6 vertical rod holders, acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail & stainless steel destroyer-style steering wheel
- Flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) cushioned cooler & cushioned backrest
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating
- Stainless steel cleats, plus bow & transom eyes
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer w/Sure Lube hubs
The MAKO® 18 LTS is a favorite among ardent inshore anglers who want a fast, shallow-drafting boat that’s equally at home in the flats or the bay. 100% composite construction and our exclusive Rapid Planing System™ mean it’s a rugged but nimble fishing machine that jumps onto plane and gives a smooth, dry ride.
Like every MAKO, the 18 LTS is backed by MAKO Assurance 5+Life—a best-in-class factory warranty that guarantees the quality of your boat for life. Complete with a custom-matched aluminum trailer and a Mercury® outboard, you'll be ready to raid the coast right from the dealer.