The Freedom of Choice Offer is going on now! Get your choice of receiving up to a $600 price reduction matching your cash down payment or up to a $750 Bass Pro Shops®/Cabela's® Gift Card with your purchase of a new 2020 or prior model year 19 CPX in dealer inventory. Contact your nearest dealer for complete details.
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Aggressive, dry-riding hull to handle offshore conditions
- Fully molded composite liner w/integrated bow & stern platforms
- Molded, patterned non-skid deck, cockpit sole & gunnels
- Bow port & starboard storage boxes
- Elevated fiberglass console w/acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, binnacle-mounted control & power trim, SeaStar™ hydraulic steering & stainless steel destroyer-style steering wheel
- Flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) cushioned cooler
- Aft port & starboard jump seats
- Lighted aft 28-gal. (105.99 L) livewell
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer
The MAKO® 19 CPX is a natural inshore and nearshore fishing boat, with an overbuilt fiberglass hull engineered to handle big bays and short runs offshore. There's a huge front deck with ample storage, a fully appointed console, two onboard coolers and two flip-up jump seats in the aft deck for passengers.
So whether you’re stalking the saltgrass for reds or pulling cobia off a wreck just offshore, you’ll find that the 19 CPX has got a perfectly calculated balance of power and finesse that will get you out with the crew and in with the fish in supreme confidence. And it comes with a custom aluminum trailer plus the MAKO Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats.