- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- MAKO®-exclusive Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/anti-spray bow for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- 1-piece gelcoated fiberglass stringer system filled w/closed-cell foam flotation
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surface & storage
- Forward-console seat w/molded-in grab handles & 72-qt. (68.14 L) insulated cooler (or optional baitwell)
- Center console w/6 vertical rod holders, acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 65-qt. (61.51 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Aft 25-gal. (94.64 L) aerated & recirculated livewell
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/Super Lube hubs
The Pro Skiff 19 CC is a spacious, smooth and stable craft that’s equally at home in the flats, the bay or big inland lakes and rivers. Thanks to our award-winning AIV (Advanced Inverted V) tri-hull with clear water channels and integrated anti-spray design, the Pro Skiff 19 provides brisk acceleration, amazing stability and a smooth, dry ride.
With high-density, marine grade upholstery, expansive non-skid decks, two coolers and a 25-gallon livewell, it’s a great boat for both dedicated anglers and fun-loving families. And for your peace of mind, the Pro Skiff 19 is backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats.