- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- Available as Standard, Family Edition or Sportfish Edition
- Hand-laid, 24°-deadrise Deep V hull for the legendary dry & smooth MAKO ride
- CZone™ digital switching w/comprehensive electrical-monitoring system
- Mercury® JPO (Joystick Piloting for Outboards) & Skyhook® auto-positioning GPS
- Fiberglass leaning post w/armrest, backrest, flip-up cushion, freshwater sink & multiple storage options for bait & tackle
- Two 290-qt. (274 L) insulated port & starboard aft in-deck fishboxes w/Gulper macerator pumps
- Tuna/dive/boarding door w/stowable stainless steel dive ladder
- 2 aft 34-gal. (129 L) rounded baitwells w/angled fills & friction-hinged acrylic lids
- Electroplated Sea Chest keeps 4 pumps submerged for cooler running & longer life
The MAKO® 334 CC ushers in a new era for MAKO—an era of empowered performance, elevated style, and enhanced fit and finish. It’s built to feed your passion for sportfishing in safety and style with an alliance of custom creature comforts and state-of-the-art technology.
This advanced, spacious offshore craft offers unsurpassed flexibility in the interior plus the overbuilt durability that has made MAKO legendary for half a century. It’s built on a hand-laid, 24°-deadrise Deep V hull with a unique notched transom for top performance and improved efficiency. Powered with up to 1050 horsepower, the 334 slices through the chop, rides dry and smooth, and has the range to handle any offshore quest.
Family Edition: Loaded with creature comforts for the discerning family, the MAKO 334 CC Family Edition includes luxurious bow seating with folding back rests and gel-coated storage beneath. A removable, cushioned bow filler converts to a raised table for entertaining, and stows away when not in use. And at the back of the hardtop, there’s a 5’ auto-retractable sun shade that can be controlled from the helm or from a mobile device using the Sharktooth™ app.