- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Minn Kota® Riptide® 24V, 80-lb. (36.29 kg) thrust, 62" (1.57 m) shaft trolling motor w/i-Pilot
- 2 Power-Pole® Pro Series II 8' (2.44 m) White shallow-water anchors
- 8" (20.32 cm) hydraulic jack plate
- Simrad® NSS9 evo2 9" (22.86 cm) chartplotter MFD
- Custom stainless steel steering wheel w/knob
- Pro-Air® aeration system for aft baitwell
- Starboard rod storage organizer & 2 console rod holders
- 3-bank, 30-amp trolling battery charger
- Powder-coated rails (Gray or White)
- Navico® C-MAP Insight™ HD mapping w/1-year subscription to Navico® Genesis™ Edge
- Standard 2-tone hull in Gulfstream Blue, Onyx Black, Pompano Silver, Seafoam Green, NEW Trigger Gray, Victory Red or Wahoo Blue
The MAKO® 21 LTS Guide Package is a ferocious inshore predator that's set up for die-hard guides and professional anglers. Built to specs supplied by top redfish tournament pros, the 21 LTS sports our patented Rapid Planing System™ transom and MAKO performance fiberglass hull. This gets you on plane fast, increases engine efficiency and increases top-end speed by feeding air-free water directly into the prop.
The hull/deck joint is chemically bonded 360° and mechanically fastened every 6" with stainless steel fasteners for a lifetime of durability. And the 21 LTS comes with a MAKO tandem-axle aluminum trailer and a Mercury® outboard—you can optionally power up to 225 horsepower.