The Boat for Summer Sales Event is extended for this model for a limited time. Get a $750 gift card and $200 in gear—FREE!—with your purchase of a new 2019 or prior model year 21 LTS. Hurry! See dealer for details.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Rapid Planing System™ hull design for quick holeshots & nimble handling
- Raised bow & aft casting decks w/diamond-patterned non-skid surface
- 2 bow dry storage areas & bow port & starboard seats/storage boxes
- Closed-molded fiberglass console w/rod holders & removable cooler/fishbox
- Removable 72-qt. (68 L) forward-console cooler w/integrated seat cushion
- Anodized aluminum helm seat frame w/4-rod rocket launcher
- Aft casting deck w/2 large dry storage compartments
- Aft 30-gal. (114 L) baitwell w/Pro-Air® aeration system
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer w/Sure Lube hubs
The MAKO® 21 LTS is an aggressive inshore predator that's ready for any inshore challenge. Built to specs supplied by top redfish tournament pros, the 21 LTS sports our patented Rapid Planing System transom and MAKO performance fiberglass hull. This gets you on plane fast, increases engine efficiency and increases top-end speed by feeding air-free water directly into the prop.
The hull/deck joint is chemically bonded 360° and mechanically fastened every 6" with stainless steel fasteners for a lifetime of durability. And the 21 LTS comes with a MAKO tandem-axle aluminum trailer and a Mercury® outboard—you can optionally power up to 225 horsepower.