- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- Aggressive, dry-riding Mod V hull to handle offshore conditions
- Fully molded composite liner w/integrated bow & stern platforms
- Molded, patterned non-skid deck, cockpit sole & gunnels
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm)
- Flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68 L) cushioned cooler
- Elevated fiberglass console w/binnacle-mounted control w/power trim
- Aft port & starboard jump seats
- Port & starboard bow storage boxes
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer
The MAKO® 19 CPX is a bay-busting beast, with an overbuilt fiberglass hull engineered to handle the hardest chop. There's a huge front deck with ample storage, a fully appointed console, two onboard coolers and two flip-up jump seats in the aft deck for passengers.
So whether you’re stalking the saltgrass for reds or pulling cobia off a wreck just offshore, you’ll find that the 19 CPX has got a perfectly calculated balance of power and finesse that will get you out with the crew and in with the fish in supreme confidence.