Save on new 2019 and prior year MAKO® models during Model Year-End Clearance going on now! Contact your nearest dealer for complete details.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- 50” (1.27 m) raised driving/spotting platform w/Mercury® SmartCraft® digital system tach w/multifunction displays
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surface & storage
- Midship 18-gal. (68 L) & aft 25-gal. (95 L) baitwells
- 55-qt. (52 L) & 65 qt. (62 L) removable foam-filled coolers w/superior ice-keeping ability
- 4" (10.16 cm) hydraulic jack plate
- 1-piece gelcoated fiberglass stringer system filled w/closed-cell foam flotation
- Upgraded tandem-axle trailer w/enclosed I-Beam frame, disc brakes, aluminum wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires, Sure Lube hubs, spare tire carrier w/matching full-size spare, tongue jack, heavy-duty 1,400-lb. (635 kg) capacity winch & submersible LED lights.
The MAKO® Pro Skiff 19 Top Drive features a tower that allows the operator to spot fish from a platform 50” above the cockpit sole. Unlike the traditional poling skiff, it is easily operated and fished by one person, but has a person capacity of up to 6. The AIV hull makes the boat much more stable, even with an elevated center of gravity, than a V-hull or flat-bottom skiff, and provides brisk acceleration, amazing stability and a smooth, dry ride.
With high-density, marine grade upholstery, expansive non-skid decks, two coolers plus midship and aft baitwells, it’s a great boat for both anglers and families. And for your peace of mind, the Pro Skiff 19 Top Drive is backed by MAKO Assurance—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats.