Save on new 2019 and prior year MAKO® models during Model Year-End Clearance going on now! See your nearest dealer for complete details.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- 1-piece fiberglass stringer system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected, closed-cell foam flotation
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surface & storage beneath
- Center console w/6 vertical rod holders, acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- 72-qt. (68 L) fiberglass forward-console cooler w/padded seat cushion
- Rotomolded removable 65-qt. (62 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/Super Lube hubs
The MAKO® Pro Skiff 19 CC is a spacious, smooth and stable craft that’s equally at home in the flats, the bay, and big inland lakes and rivers. Thanks to our award-winning AIV (Advanced Inverted V) hull with clear water channels and integrated anti-spray design, the Pro Skiff 19 provides brisk acceleration, amazing stability and a smooth, dry ride.
With high-density, marine grade upholstery, expansive non-skid decks, two coolers and a 25-gal. baitwell, it’s a great bot for both dedicated anglers and fun-loving families. And for your peace of mind, the Pro Skiff 19 is backed by MAKO Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats.