Save on new 2019 and prior year MAKO® models during Model Year-End Clearance going on now! See your nearest dealer for complete details.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- 1-piece gelcoated fiberglass deck liner injected w/expanding closed-cell foam for flotation, added strength & a quiet ride
- Raised non-skid bow casting deck w/large, lockable storage & anchor locker
- Center console w/5 vertical rod holders, acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- Forward console seat w/molded-in grab handles & 8-gal. (30 L) aerated baitwell
- MAKO®-exclusive removable 65-qt. (62 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/composite substrates
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/Super Lube hubs
The MAKO® Pro Skiff 15 CC is incredibly smooth and stable thanks to our shallow-drafting Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull. It features a big bow deck with large lockable storage and an anchor locker, plus a removable, cushioned, 65-qt. helm seat cooler. And of course, it's fast and nimble, with an outboard capacity of up to 60HP on the all-composite transom.
The deck and foam-filled hull are mechanically and chemically bonded to become one unitized structure with superior flotation and quiet operation. And it comes standard with a hot-dipped galvanized trailer, a Mercury® outboard and our MAKO Assurance 5+Life warranty.