- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- Redesigned for 2019 w/a wider beam & increased max. horsepower
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- 1-piece fiberglass stringer system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected, closed-cell foam flotation
- Bow & aft casting decks w/massive lockable storage in bow, plus anchor/cast net locker
- Molded center console w/integrated 8-gal. (30 L) baitwell, molded-in grab handles, 5 vertical flush-mounted rod holders, below-console storage area & hinged padded seat cushion & back
- 19-gal. (38 L) aft baitwell w/adjustable aerator & overflow
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 65-qt. (62 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Custom hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/Super Lube hubs
The all-new, 100% composite MAKO® Pro Skiff 17 CC has been completely redesigned with wider beam, a bigger horsepower capacity and a striking new swept gunnel and graphics package! The Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull has also been improved, providing the ultimate in smooth performance, plus a quick holeshot, a dry ride and nimble handling and turning. It’s ideal for all types of inshore fishing, and it’s nearly 3/4-ton capacity makes it one of the hardest working boats in its class.
The deck and foam-filled hull are mechanically and chemically bonded to become one unitized structure with superior flotation and quiet operation. And it comes standard with a hot-dipped galvanized trailer, a Mercury® outboard and our superior MAKO Assurance 5+Life warranty.