The Boat for Summer Sales Event is going on now. Get a $1,000 gift card and $300 in gear—FREE!—with your purchase of a new 2019 or prior model year 234 CC. Hurry! This offer is only available for a limited time. See dealer for details.
Plus save even more with the Model Year-End Clearance going on now for 2018 or prior model year.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & fastened 360° w/316 stainless steel fasteners
- Self-bailing cockpit w/transom valves & non-skid deck surface
- Canvas T-top w/electronics box & aft spreader lights
- Port & starboard aft in-deck fishboxes w/gravity drains & diaphragm pump
- Starboard aft bait prep area w/utility compartment, knife & plier holder & frozen bait tray/sink w/lid that doubles as cutting board
- Port & starboard bow seats w/86-qt. insulated storage below w/gravity overboard drainage
- Removable forward-console seat w/94-qt. insulated, drained cooler
- Non-skid surface on walking flats, foredeck, gunnel tops, sole, stern platform & hatch covers
More fishing features. More room. More storage. And flexible power options to give you more speed and range. The MAKO® 234 CC truly has it all. It's compact enough to be easily trailerable, yet large enough to handle the Gulf Stream. It's got what it takes to handle big water, like standard recessed electric trim tabs and MAKO's legendary Deep V hull.
It can be powered by up to 300 horses, including a twin-150 option, and the 136-gal. fuel capacity lets you range farther with confidence. And this beast of a boat is backed by the best factory warranty in the business—the MAKO Assurance 5+Life.