For a limited time, purchase a new 214 CC, and you'll also receive a free $500 Bass Pro Shops/Cabela's gift card and a $400 branded merchandise certificate! See your nearest dealer for complete details.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & fastened 360° w/316 stainless steel fasteners
- Under-gunnel port & starboard rod racks for 6 rods
- Center console w/analog gauges, large electronics mounting surface, stainless steel grab rail, acrylic windscreen & storage
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/ composite substrates on seats
- Anodized aluminum leaning post w/flip-up cushion, rod holders & storage
- Removable forward console seat w/72-qt. insulated, drained cooler
- Port & starboard bow seating w/108-qt. insulated fishboxes w/drains below
- 210-qt. in-deck storage w/recess for 5-gal. bucket
- Self-bailing cockpit & non-skid surface on walking flats, foredeck, gunwale tops, sole, stern platform & hatch covers
With its wave-crushing Deep V hull and interior creature comforts, the MAKO® 214 CC is the ideal balance of predatory performance and an on-the water recreation hub. Bow and forward console seating adds comfort for family and friends, and the optional cushions and table add a forward lounge area.
It's hard to beat the fishability of this fine boat. Storage for rods, tackle, electronics and fish is more than enough for any adventure. And there's room at the helm for at least two 12" fishfinders. All this, and it's backed by MAKO Assurance 5+Life—the best warranty in the business