For a limited time, purchase a new 334 CC Sportfish Edition, and you'll also receive a free $2,000 Bass Pro Shops/Cabela's gift card and a $400 branded merchandise certificate! See your nearest dealer for complete details.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance—the best factory warranty in the business
- Upper helm station w/Mercury® VesselView® & anti-fatigue pad
- 292-qt. (276 L) bow coffin box w/power piston-lift & 740-qt. (700 L) in-deck storage below
- Dual premium stainless TACO® outriggers & multiple-in-gunnel/transom rod holders
- Fiberglass leaning post w/freshwater sink & multiple storage options
- Mercury® JPO (Joystick Piloting for Outboards) w/Skyhook® auto-positioning GPS
- Two 290-qt. (274 L) insulated port & starboard aft in-deck fishboxes w/Gulper macerator pumps
- Tuna/dive door w/stowable dive ladder
- Two 34-gal. (128.7 L) rounded, aft baitwells w/angled fills & friction-hinged acrylic lids
- Electroplated Sea Chest keeps 4 pumps submerged for cooler running & longer life
The MAKO® 334 CC ushers in a new era for MAKO—an era of empowered performance, elevated style, and enhanced fit and finish. It’s built to feed your passion for sportfishing in safety and style with an alliance of custom creature comforts and state-of-the-art technology.
This advanced, spacious offshore craft offers unsurpassed flexibility in the interior plus the overbuilt durability that MAKO has provided for half a century. It’s built on a 24°-deadrise hull with a unique notched transom for excellent performance and improved efficiency. Powered with twins or triples up to 1050 horsepower, the 334 slices through the heaviest chop, rides dry and smooth, and has the range to handle any offshore quest.
Sportfish Edition: Fully rigged for the most arduous offshore challenges, the MAKO 334 CC Sportfish Edition was developed with the cooperation of some of Florida’s leading guides, including George Poveromo. It features a huge open bow, with a 292-quart coffin box that lifts on hydraulics to reveal storage beneath. The hardtop is crowned with an upper helm station with Mercury® VesselView®, and it’s flanked with premium outriggers.