Looking to upgrade your offshore boat or add a skiff to the family? Now’s the time—it’s the Model Year Clearance! Save big on new 2017 and prior year MAKO® models while supplies last. See your dealer for details.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance—the best factory warranty in the business
- Raised bow & aft casting deck w/non-skid surface
- Award-winning Rapid Planing System™ hull design for quick holeshots & nimble handling
- 90-qt. (85.17 L) port & starboard bow boxes w/stainless steel compression latches
- Removable 72-qt. (68 L) forward-console cooler/seat w/integrated cushion
- Huge cockpit w/360° mobility/fishability & 94-qt. (89 L) cushioned helm seat/cooler
- In-deck hatch for easy access to 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- Aft casting deck w/2 large dry storage compartments
- 30-gal. (114 L) aerated aft baitwell w/Pro-Air® system
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer w/Sure Lube hubs
The MAKO® 21 LTS is an aggressive inshore predator that's ready for any inshore challenge. Built to specs supplied by top redfish tournament pros, the 21 LTS sports our patented Rapid Planing System™ transom and MAKO performance fiberglass hull. The combination gets you on plane fast, increases engine efficiency and pumps up top-end speed by feeding water directly into the prop.
The hull/deck joint is chemically bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" with stainless steel fasteners for a lifetime of durability. And the 21 LTS comes with a MAKO tandem-axle aluminum trailer and a Mercury® outboard—and you can optionally power up to a 225HP if you feel the need for more speed.